4 May 2013

DYI Mini Skirt n°1





EN I made this one copying around a h&m mini skirt. It’s made out of jersey fabric so it’s very breathable and comfy. If you want to make one using this technique check out my tutorial on youtube! I’m happy I got to sew again… I had really missed making clothes. Very soon I will start finals so I won’t be that active on the interwebs… But I will have something to look forward to, … to come back to this. I hope you like this one! It’s was a bit awkward making the pictures… I’m really not the modelling type ^-^
✂--------------------------- 

FR J’ai fait cette jupe en copiant la coupe d’une que j’avais déjà dans mon armoire de chez h&m. Elle est super confortable et je suis fan dernièrement de cette couleur pastel. Pour savoir comment faire checke mon tutoriel sur youtube! C’était un peu bizarre de faire les photos… je ne suis vraiment pas mannequin ^-^ mais bon.
✂--------------------------- 

ES Esta falda la hice copiando una faldita que compré en h&m. La verdad es que es muy fácil de hacer. Si quieres saber como hacerla mira el tutorial que corresponde a esta falda en youtube! Fue un poco raro lo de tomarme fotos.. pero bueno, no quedaron mal al fin y al cabo :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...