1 May 2013

Labour Day

 
EN This bank holiday couldn’t name better what I’ve done the whole day. Work, work,  work.  I’m getting slowly (but steadily) started on my DIY interwebs project. 2 years ago I had a Youtube channel and a blog along with it but I erased it by accident -.-‘ Yeah.. I know… And I never got time to reupload etc. until the day I noticed it I didn't like it anymore anyways. Then I realized that for someone like me, and sure for most people, it’s impossible to wait for “the time to come”. BS! You have to make time for it because it will not magically come to you. So here I am, trying to get things done and, I have to admit, having loads of fun doing it. This time I took my real name, not “Ruby Rose” because when you are young, you grow out of things easily, but not permanent things like your name :p I filmed already a new video (it’s been 2 days on youtube only!) and I’ll make sure it’s up next Tuesday :) 

✂--------------------------- 

FR Ce jour férié, la fête du travail, nomme parfaitement ma journée d’aujourd’hui. Je n’ai pas arrêté une minute ! Je me suis lancé complètement dans cette aventure dans le net. J’ai déjà enregistré une nouvelle vidéo, que j’espère mettre en ligne mardi prochain :)  PS: coudre du faux cuir = cauchemar! Mais chouette résultat! ... Je laisse le suspense ^-^

✂--------------------------- 

ES 1 de Mayo... Que día mas atareado! No he parado en todo el día. Al fin estoy avanzando, sin prisa pero sin pausa, en este proyecto de costura/tutoriales/moda/etc. Hoy grabé otro video.. Espero tenerlo listo para el martes que viene. Por cierto, coser cuerina es horrible! Pero vale la pena viendo el resultado!... Os dejo con el suspenso ^-^
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...